- The term 'Aone Trips' or 'we' refers to the Aone Trips whose registered office is Aone Trips, C-38 Nangal Dewat, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, 110037. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The contents of this website like graphics, looks, feel, design etc. is owned by or licensed to Aone Trips. Reproduction is prohibited other than in agreement with the exclusive rights notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks used in this website that are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unlawful use of this site may result in claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence as per Indian Panel Court (IPC).
- From time to time the website may include or remove the links of other websites. These links are provided for your convenience and for information purpose only. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no obligation for the linked websites’ content). You will be solely responsible for any profit or loss made by these external link from this site.
- You may not generate a link to this site from another website or document without getting the written approval from Aone Trips Admin. For any disputes raised by using this website will subject to Delhi Judiciary only.
- Users are strictly prohibited from posting pornographic, defamatory, obscene, profane, threatening or unlawful material anywhere at this website. They are also prohibited to send such material to any email mentioned or related to Aone Trips.
- Being a disciplined organization Aone Trips will fully cooperate with any legal authority or court order seeking or directing the Aone Trips to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
- Booking can be made online by filling up the booking form provided on the website. Payment can be made through any of the credit/debit cards/ net banking and/or any payment mode listed on the website. Booking can be made for any person .The use of debit card / credit card is fully safe, for payment we use EBS gateway with a 128 bits SSL encryption tech compliant solution that is certified by VeriSign. Card details are not being shared and / or will not be shared ever in any condition with any one.
- Driving speed of the car as per the directions of the local authority only. State taxes, parking charges, toll charges, entry fees etc. to be paid by the client.
- Except stated otherwise, all meter readings/distances/timings will be calculated to and fro from our garage.
- Distances between two points be it an intercity distance or from vendors garage mentioned on the site are approximate only with the help of Google Map and Navigation which can differ from actual as per the geographical location.
- Vehicle air-conditioner will not work on hilly routes / journey & also when the car is not in motion. The client is also not expected to ask a driver to make the air condition operational in the stated conditions.
- The voucher/digital proof is compulsory to avail any valid discounts (or) in the case of cashback offer. In case of cash back, the amount will be credited to your account from which the payment was made to Aone Trips in approximately 15 days from the intimated date.
- The vehicle booked will be subject to availability. In case if the car booked is not available on the day of tour the client will be provided with an alternative equivalent vehicle and it depends on availability. In this regards company decision will be final.
- Transfer and local car rental services are valid only within city limits.
- All bookings are on a calendar day basis i.e. from 12:00 midnight to midnight 12. As an example- for a cab booked for 1st Jan where the pick-up time is 6:00 pm, the booking will be valid till 1st Jan 11:59 pm and not 2nd Jan 6:00 p.m.
- Cabs that are booked for outstation (any or all of One-way, round trip, multicity) shall never be used for local travel use in any case. For example if a customer books a cab from Delhi to Agra then to Jaipur and back to Delhi for a period of 4 days in total & has a predefined km limit of 1000 Km and he returns back to Delhi on the 3rd day & has a balance Km limit of 100 with one day remaining, despite of this he is not entitled to consume this 100 km for local travel in Delhi (Source city), however the customer can travel from Delhi to some other city outside city limits of Delhi& consume the remaining 100 km or more than this by paying additional charges.
- In one way car rental services, user will have to pay all travel charges like taxes, toll etc. applicable when the car returns back to its location (garage) after dropping the client to his destination.
- For one way outstation trips the customer will pay for all additional charges in the case where the chauffeur needs to cover additional distance (or) needs additional time to complete his return journey to Aone Trip Garage (whichever of these two (time or km ) higher).
- Transfers with unspecified distance coverage will only comprise one-way transfer either from railway station or airport, Hotels, University etc. to a single location or vice versa. Pick up or drops from multiple locations are not included in such bookings.
- In no event the entire liability of Aone Trips for any loss or damage due to cab services or in the case of a valid repayment claim must not exceed the booking amount paid by the client.
- In a scenario, where in a client already has received the driver and car details and the car hired doesn’t show up on the day of tour, it will be considered as the failure of the cab partner of Aone Trips. Aone Trips will take all necessary efforts to provide the client an alternative mode of transport instantly.
- Aone Trips may use the mobile number & email ID shared while making a booking/registration with it (or) which is shared for filling its inquiry form for own promotional purposes. Aone Trips pledges that the data shall never be sold to any other commercial entity and will be solely used for its own publicity purposes.
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Aone Trips website. The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions of use.
Site and Contents
The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It can change without any announcement. Neither we nor any 3rd parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the correctness, suitability, performance, all-inclusiveness or appropriateness of the information and materials found or offered on the website for specific purpose. Visitors acknowledge that such info and materials may contain inaccuracies or mistakes and we precisely exclude obligation for such inexactness or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of any materials or info on this site is entirely at your own risk, for this we will not be responsible for any profit or loss made by this in any sense and/or case. It shall be users’ responsibility to ensure that any product, services or info available anywhere or in any section of this website meet their specific requirements.
Points to Remember